Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 7, 2018

Ginseng Bird’s Saliva Nest for pregnant woman

Ginseng Bird’s Saliva Nest for pregnant woman
Ginseng Bird’s Saliva Nest for pregnant woman

Bird’s Saliva Nest is contains soluble amino acids that will help to repair body cells and generate new cells. It also contains antioxidant that helps to eradicate free radicals in the body. Bird’s Saliva Nest also contains EGF(epidermal growth factor) which has an anti aging effect as it helps in the rebirth of cells and tissues.

Ginseng Bird’s Saliva Nest is suitable for consumption after the 12th day.

Pregnant woman who consume Bird’s Saliva Nest during pregnancy will improve their health and benefit the foetus. It is also used in confinement food as a tonic to help stimulate appetite and aids in digestion. It also helps the body the repair the tissues and boost immunity.

Why is a confinement period important?

Giving birth to a child causes alot of stress to a woman’s body. Excessive bleeding, sweating, body pains are some of the common problems. The confinement period has the objective of strengthening the mother’s body to its original health or even better, as well as to restore the uterus back to the original size.
The confinement period is typically divided into 4 stages. A woman is at her weakest right after childbirth and hence it is not advisable for her to eat tonics or nutritious food immediately.
Stage 1 (1st Week after Childbirth)
Clear lochia (vaginal discharge for the first fortnight after birth), and heal existing wounds.
Stage 2 (2nd Week after childbirth)
Repairs tissues and strengthen internal organs
Stage 3 (3rd Week after childbirth)
Strengthens physique and nourish body
Stage 4 (4th Week after childbirth)
Strengthens overall vitality , tone the body and beautify complexion

Making Bird’s Saliva Nest Soup for Pregnancy

Traditionally, Bird’s Saliva Nest soup is believed to have cooling properties, improves general pregnancy's well-being and is potentially good for the unborn baby's complexion. Some Chinese expectant mothers would consume Bird’s Saliva Nest soup or drinks regularly during their pregnancy or maybe starting in their second tri-semester onwards. I personally was always resistant in purchasing or consuming Bird’s Saliva Nest soup during my pregnancy because (1) Bird’s Saliva Nests are very expensive and such luxury products to consume and (2) From my reading, there is no actual medical or scientific research result that proves the benefits of Bird’s Saliva Nests on pregnant women; that's why I did not invest on buying Bird’s Saliva Nests for my pregnancy early on.
As one of my birthday presents, my husband bought some dry Bird’s Saliva Nests for me. Despite the fact that at the time he bought the Bird’s Saliva Nests I was already about 2 weeks away from delivering our baby; my husband insists that I should at least consume a little bit of Bird’s Saliva Nest soup to promote my pregnancy's well-being. He said, it is better late than never or not taking the soup at all. I complied. This said, I only started consuming this soup earlier this week.
Anyhow, my Mother-in-Law was the one who helped me prepare my first Bird’s Saliva Nest soup because I had no knowledge at all in preparing this kind of soup. As you might have known, I am always careful in consuming herbal remedies during my pregnancy, therefore I refused putting any kind of Chinese herbs into my Bird’s Saliva Nest soup. My Mother-in-Law had no problem with my request and just put some water and rock sugar for my Bird’s Saliva Nest soup. Yesterday, when my Mother-in-Law was about to prepare my second Bird’s Saliva Nest soup, I told her that I wanted to try preparing it myself so she taught me how to.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét